The gastronome’s guide
Maison Moderne’s oldest publication is a unique restaurant guide that has been a fixture on the Luxembourg scene for two decades. Each year, a team of specialist journalists visit and review the country’s top 250 establishments. The Explorator guide is published in French and English.
Some 20,000 copies are sold by newsagents throughout the country and to Paperjam subscribers. As well as residents of Luxembourg and Greater Region who enjoy exploring the country’s culinary delights, Explorator is an essential tool for human resources managers, secretaries and event managers involved in organising business meals and receptions.
There is also a bi-monthly newsletter sent to over 25,000 subscribers, an online restaurant finder, and smartphone and tablet apps featuring news from the industry – new restaurants and chefs, wine tastings and so on. This is often widely shared on social networks.
- French, English
- Hard copies:
- Affluent, active city dwellers aged 25-55
- Locals and expats in Luxembourg and the Greater Region who frequently eat in restaurants
- Sold in newsagents, bookstores and supermarkets
- Sent to Paperjam subscribers
- Distributed to companies and institutions via the Paperjam Club
- Related documents: