The perfect travelling companion for 40 years
Flydoscope magazine has been distributed on Luxair flights for 40 years. It is read by large numbers of incoming and outbound business and leisure travellers, and features practical information, city guides, and national news.
According to the Plurimedia survey, each issue of Flydoscope reaches 46,500 Luxembourg residents, plus many more in the Greater Region, and inbound travellers. It is often the only locally based publication read by decision makers visiting Luxembourg.
In 2014, Luxair’s passenger numbers exceeded the one million mark for the first time. This year, it is planning to increase the figure to 1.2 million – which means a 20-percent increase in Flydoscope’s potential readership.
- French, English
- 5 editions / year
- Hard copies:
- 1,200,000 passengers / year
- Luxair and LuxairTours passengers
- Business and political decision makers
- Outbound residents of Luxembourg and the Greater Region
- Incoming tourists and business travellers
- Inflight magazine for more than a million passengers a year
- 7,500 copies sent to business and political decision makers and frequent flyers
- Related documents: