If you had come for the official launch of the 7th Design Friends season on 23 September at the Rotondes, you would already know that:
1. Design Friends announced 5 events of international scope on typography, urban design, photography and even lingerie;
2. A major exhibition devoted to the visual identity of Luxembourg-based companies and institutions will be held at the Rotondes from July to September 2016;
3. The programme for the season can be perused in the new issue of Dee magazine;
4. After three issues produced by Silvano Vidale (Vidale-Gloesener), co-founder and former president of the association, the art direction of each new issue of Dee will henceforth be entrusted to a different graphic designer who will be given total free rein;
5. Congratulations are in order for Cassandre Bourtembourg, art director at Maison Moderne, who started the ball rolling;
6. Maison Moderne is proud to have been a sponsor of Design Friends from the outset;
7. Design Friends is a cultural association committed to promoting design since 2009 (as you already know, of course, but a little reminder will do no harm).