The summer holiday is long gone… which means is time for a city break! To soak up those last rays of sun, why not head to the vibrating heart of Catalonia that Gaudí loved so much?
Barcelona, on the cover of the new Flydoscope, is the place to be this autumn. Here, the end of summer is not the beginning of a gloomy period, quite the contrary! Now is when festivities and festivals – especially of the musical variety – bring warmth and joy to the city and makes tapas and sangria taste even better!
In this extensive issue, you can also read about:
- The story of Breitling, the brand that has always nurtured the link between watches and aviation;
- The rise of Luxembourg Air Rescue, born through the determination René Closter and now one of the largest repatriation organisations in the world;
- Rockhal’s anniversary, celebrating 10 years of concerts, shows and magic;
- An interview with Philippe Depoorter about the importance of philanthropy;
- The success story of Luxaviation, now the second largest corporation aircraft operator in the world.
In the B2B pages, you’ll find a series of articles dedicated to the first woman to take the chair of ALFI, Luxtrust’s 10th anniversary, and the real estate, construction, export and life insurance sectors.
Finally, you’ll find lots of seasonal inspiration in our fashion and accessories pages, you’ll want to try out Anne Faber’s mouth-watering olive and rosemary biscuit recipe and you’ll have a hard time choosing between all the wonderful autumn destinations in our City Guide pages.